Comment on page
💡Need help finding the answer to your question? Click the 'Search' bar on this Wiki and then choose Lens to ask the AI!
There is no upper limit! As long as you have the minimum withdrawal amount in your account, you can withdraw it all.
No. You cannot adjust the amount that you can withdraw – you will always withdraw your entire balance at once.
As well as the minimum amount or more in either your Prizes account, you will need to:
- Provide your full name, including surname (no nicknames or initials)
- Use the Latin alphabet when filling in your details (no Cyrillic, Mandarin characters etc.)
- Use an accurate email address (it can be different to the one you signed up with)
- Change your profile photo to be a real picture of yourself
Easy! Just make sure you’ve got a PayPal account and then follow these steps:
- 1.Connect your PayPal account.
- 2.In the Prizes app, click withdraw
- 3.Enter your real first and last name (remember to use the Latin alphabet if you are from a country with a different alphabet) and make sure your profile photo is of you and not an avatar
- 4.Enter your real address, date of birth and place of birth
- 5.Provide us with your PayPal email address and the country where you pay tax
- 6.Read the text and confirm that everything is correct, then click submit
- 7.Wait 5-10 working days and the money will be deposited in your PayPal account
- 8.Buy yourself something nice!🛍
It can take up to 10 working days for the money to arrive in your PayPal account. If, for some reason, it hasn't come, check that you followed all the steps in this guide and met the requirements. Return to the Withdraw Money section of the app to see if there has been any issue with processing your withdrawal. If you follow the steps in this guide, there should be no issues when you try again!