Official GAMEE Whitepaper, last updated March 2023
GAMEE is a play-and-own mobile gaming platform. We have attracted over 40 million users globally, who have played over 7 billion gameplays.
We connect brands, gamers, and crypto projects through play. We strongly believe in the true ownership of digital assets in the new gaming era, in which tokenized game currencies and blockchain-based game characters revolutionize the industry. All players should have the opportunity to own and make decisions about their earned in-game assets and be rewarded for contributing to the success of these games. Our mission is to introduce the value of blockchain to mainstream gamers.
- The global game market is predicted to grow from $184 billion in 2022 to $211 billion in 2025 (Global Games Market Report from Newzoo)
- The total number of crypto wallet holders has grown to over 75 million (Statista, July 2021)
- NFT sales volume surged to $2.5bn in the first half of 2021 (Reuters). As of September 2022, 6.6 million Americans own an NFT, while India leads the adoption, with 7% of Internet users holding an NFT.
GAMEE’s ecosystem is interconnected. The Web2 audience acts as the top of the funnel, the aim of which is to onboard traditional Web2 audiences to Web3 via gaming, and educate them about the value of blockchain technology.
Onboarding flow we2 -> web3 in Arc8
- Arc8 for Players – a virtual arcade platform where people play casual mobile games and turn their skill and time into tangible value using blockchain technology. In 2022, Arc8 onboarded 2.5M people to web3 (new wallets opened on Polygon), and served 100M gameplays across 12 games.
- Arc8 for Partners – a series of tools for web3 projects, brands, and communities to gain exposure to Web3-ready gamers, distribute their tokens/NFTs in a gamified way, or gain monetizable utility for their existing audience. In 2022, Arc8 launched over 20 partnerships and distributed US$250,000 worth of tokens and NFTs.
- G-Bots Metaverse – blockchain-based game characters and collectibles that are upgradeable and breedable, and provide access to exclusive games and tournaments for their owners. There are two exclusive games for G-Bot owners (Dark Lords and Energy Wars) live on Arc8, with 70% D1 retention and daily tournaments.
Web2 Games – free-to-play gaming applications on iOS, Android, and the web with over 80 casual games and an ad-supported business model with 1M monthly active users. GAMEE is also the biggest Telegram-native game publisher globally, with over 2M monthly active users. There were 2 billion gameplays across 80 live games in 2022, and US$1,000,000 in rewards, backed with ad-revenue were distributed.